Your trusted, independent guide for a seamless Epic implementation
Most healthcare executives worry about the known risks of an Epic implementation project – from financial impacts to patient care. Our award-winning team of expert consultants eases this burden by complementing Epic’s implementation methodology and guiding your organization to successfully exceed your performance goals.
You need to deliver a successful Epic implementation
It’s your job to make sure your Epic implementation runs on time, on budget and supports your organizational goals. But the challenge is you may not have experience with Epic and its implementation methodology. You’re trying to navigate this complex process and questioning whether the decisions you’re making will deliver a system that meets your organization’s specific needs.
You deserve a trusted, independent guide
At Healthtech, we believe you deserve a trusted, independent guide who will help lead you through this process, avoiding the same hurdles other organizations have experienced during their Epic implementation.
With over 900 Epic consultants each averaging five Epic certifications, our experienced team can complement Epic’s implementation methodology, and provide you with meaningful advice, strategy, and execution.
Here’s how we can help:
- Identify key value drivers and how to measure success
- Establish an effective project governance structure
- Review total cost of ownership to estimate project cost
- Define future-state, third-party scope
- Staff a project team with the right skill sets
- Give operations a head start on standardizing workflows using evidence-based best practices
- Provide clinical leadership and help develop a comprehensive clinical transformation plan
Leadership & project management
- Define change management and communication strategy
- Guide, assess, and implement clinical application, workflows, and processes
- Provide leadership, guidance, and tools to support the implementation of evidence-based standardized clinical content into your Epic system
- Oversee and advise on government and decision-making processes
- Implement comprehensive testing and training approaches
- Deliver go-live support strategy and preparation plan including cutover activities
- Advise on long-term staffing for post-live improvement