Improve your current operations and investments, or leverage your current MEDITECH system to deliver better results. With MEDITECH’s comprehensive and integrated EHR, we can help you increase patient safety, streamline processes and improve access to information.
Our consultants possess an intimate understanding of MEDITECH and industry trends. Healthtech is Canada’s undisputed MEDITECH authority – delivering high-quality results, on time, and on budget. Our experts support a broad range of MEDITECH specific requirements in planning, integration, implementation and clinical adoption. As Canada’s largest MEDITECH consulting practice, we ensure that your organization has the best MEDITECH talent at hand, whenever and wherever you need it.
Healthtech is proud to be the premier MEDITECH practice in Canada. Our people have extensive experience and expertise in MEDITECH systems implementations on all platforms – Magic, Client Server and 6.x. The tangible benefits of our MEDITECH Specialty include:
- Realistic project planning and proactive implementation project management
- Comprehensive workflow redesign, to support your unique processes
- Optimal end user adoption and utilization, supporting patient safety and better outcomes
- Creative and “best practice” solutions
This Specialty can be integrated with our EMR Adoption Solution, using HIMSS Stages as a universal benchmark to measure the status and success of your health care information system implementation.
The suite of services included in our MEDITECH Specialty include.
- Governance / Shared Services
- Strategic and Tactical plans
- Infrastructure / Planning Implementation
- CIO / ICT Management
- Readiness Assessments – Change Management, Clinical and Project
- Performance Management
- Privacy & Security
- PIA Assessments
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Vendor Specific Application SME’s
- Training / Knowledge Transfer
- Optimization / Benefits Realization
- Advanced Clinical Systems Readiness Assessment
- Advanced Clinical Systems Tactical Planning
- Advanced Clinical Systems Redesign
- Advanced Clinical Systems Implementation (PM, clinical adoption, application support, evaluation)
- Clinical Process and Workflow Planning